Wednesday, October 06, 2004

What do you think about Tele-Classes with Video

In order to make my coaching and training services available at a lower cost to a broader audience, I thought of various ways how to accomplish that. One of the ideas I had for some time is to arrange for Tele-Classes (TC's). I've participated in quite a no. of TC's before and though I found them useful, I always felt that something is missing. Reflecting more on what that is, I realized that I actually would have liked to see the person who is facilitating the class.

Hence my idea to arrange for TC's combined with video. How could that work? I thought of setting up a webcam at the place from where I facilitate the TC and put it up on my website or on Yahoo. I would wear a headset and the participants in the teleclass could talk to me through the phone (dialing into a bridge) and at the same time see me talking.

What do you think of this idea? Did you ever participate in a workshop organized this way? Anything I need to consider (besides looking good, of course)? Shoot at me with your comments, please!!

No comments: