May 20, 2011
1.00pm - 5.00pm
|All You Need to Know about Executive Coaching|
A 1/2-Day sponsored program
Facilitator: Charlie Lang
Organized by Progress-U Ltd.
More details & registration
- To assist the coachee (the one being coached) in thinking ‘better’ – to reach new insights and working out more options for acting or deciding and as a result make better choices.
- To keep the coachee accountable to actually undertake any agreed changes that are considered to help the coachee achieve her or his goals faster and more likely.
- 1:1 Executive Coaching for senior executives by external coaches
- 1:1 Executive Coaching for middle managers by trained internal coaches
- 1:1 Wellness Coaching for all employees – as a perk for top performers
- Small Group Coaching for small sales teams (3-6 participants per group)
- Team coaching for senior management teams to optimize the team performance (productivity & positivity)
- Talent Coaching performed by trained senior executives for top talents 2-3 levels down the hierarchy
- Mentoring to support and connect protégés who are considered for greater roles within the organization
- Coaching as a leadership style for all managers with people responsibility
- Experiential workshops to increase happiness and collaboration across the board
To automatically receive Parts II & III, click here