Sunday, August 08, 2010

Back on BLOG

Dear readers, dear friends,

Wow, it has been 5 years since I've been last posting here, so if you want to read some really old stuff about me, just scroll down.

Things have massively changed since then, but some things haven't: I'm still passionate about coaching and leadership development and I still love writing though in the past couple of years the frequency of my articles has significantly reduced. But I decided to change that and spend more time writing again.

A short update what I'm up to:
  • Finish my second book (a business fiction on corporate coaching culture) - first draft completed, being revised now
  • Start writing another book "Business Coaching in Asia" together with Sebastien Henry
  • Write again at least one article every month
  • Help my colleague Asha to get our subsidiary in India started (we already got a major deal from Apollo-Munich insurance) and help our other subsidiaries in Singapore, Shanghai and Tokyo to further develop
  • Keep writing very regularly (at least once a week) on this blog
  • Get started with Twitter (still no idea how this works)
What are you up to?

Hope to hear from you!

If you have any suggestions what I should write about, let me know here.

The first article in this new series will be published in a moment.

Keep in touch!

Let's keep progressing!

Charlie

6 comments:

Asha said...

Good show, Charlie. I am looking forward to reading your next post.

Good luck and cheers,

thedailyexplorer@gmail.com said...

Welcome back to the amazing world of blogging!

Executive Progress Expert Charlie Lang said...

Thanks Asha, I also signed up for Twitter today. Still trying to figure out how it works... Do you tweet?

Asha said...

Hi Charlie. I do tweet once in a while. Can't say I am a big fan! You know I am a woman of many words :-D

Kissoftheroses said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kissoftheroses said...
This comment has been removed by the author.