Thursday, November 18, 2004

How many countries have you traveled?

Today I got an interesting link to a website where you can create a map of the countries you have traveled. You get even the html code to post this map on your website or your blog (like I did).



It was interesting for me to see that I've already been to over 60 countries. This is due to the fact that my previous positions in International Management required me to travel considerably. Also, I always like to explore new places when I travel for fun.

When you tick the country boxes on the above mentioned website, memories are triggered and I realized how much time I had been spending in Asia even before I moved to Hong Kong three years ago. This is perhaps one of the reasons why I felt at home almost instantly once I arrived here.

No comments: